11/27/2007

 

McMurdo - 4yr old boy heaven

Look over dere. A hewicopter!

Wow a buwdozer! oooooo, a green firetruck!

an airplane! and big red tracked truck! a crane! a snowmobiwe!

Anouther ambuwence picking up somebody who just poked out his eyes with dinner forks. Is he OK mommie?

And I am only here for a week, people! So people winter over here, and keep on coming back. There must be something in the water. I mean I am back again, but I haven't put my finger on it yet. I certainly didn't come for the money, I don't think that most people do, even though some of the contractors get nice bonuses that can support them when they are not down here. It's kind of like a club, but more supportive it seems, not exclusive by rule just geographically remote. We watched the movie that the crazy german guy made last year while I was down here, he says there are alot of travelers here, as if this was the last place to travel. He is not really crazy, if fact very funny, I don't think the movie is or will ever be out, but try searching for "Encounters at the end of the world" by Werner Herzog

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093824/

Might be in the artsy or documentary section or running at your local filmfest. He also said alot of other things which made me pee myself, including psychotic, gay penguins. I have yet to see a penguin, so don't ask. The only animals I've seen are the seabirds called Skua, and whatever I pull out of my ears with a Qtip.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?